A certification is a proof that you have reached the next maturity level in a certain discipline. In this highly competitive labor market, the right certificate could make a difference in your future career, salary, and growth.
eConsulting Group™ is a Registered Education Provider (REP) for the PMI. We offer the Exam Prep training programs for the following PMI certifications:
- PMP® - Project Management Professional® Exam Preparation Course
(5 days, onsite)
- CAPM® - Certified Associate in Project Management
- PMI-ACP® - PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
Do You Need PDUs?
In addition to our exam prep programs, we offer over 130 training programs that have been listed on the PMI' web site and provide professional development units (PDUs) to PMI certified members. Our courses could give you anywhere from 1 to 60+ PDUs, needed to keep your PMI certifications active. Some of the PDUs training programs that we recommend are:
- Agile Expert® (5 days, onsite 40 PDUs)
- Agile Expert® (online 60 PDUs)
- Project Management Expert™ (5 days, onsite 35 PDUs)
- Project Management Expert™ (online 60 PDUs) - see PME1000, PME2000 and PME6000 online courses
- Six Sigma Expert™ (Green and Black Belt, each 5 days onsite)
At the end of each of these programs, a successful candidate will receive a certificate of completion with PDUs.
Please note that all logos are registered marks of their respective owners.
eConsulting Group™, Agile Expert™, Business Analyst Expert™, Database Management Expert™, Hands On Project Management™, Health Care IT Expert™, Healthcare IT Expert™, Human Resource Expert™, Link2Project™, Management Expert™, Network Security Expert™, Office Management Expert™, Programming Expert™, Project Book™, Project Management Expert™, Project Management Specialist™, Project Manager Master Level™, Project2Market™, Renewable Energy Management Expert™, Six Sigma Expert™, Social Media Expert™, We Build Project Managers™, and Web Development Expert™ are registered certificates and trademarks of eConsulting Group, Inc.
PMI-ACP, PMI, CAPM, PMP, Project Management Professional, and PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.