Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
In this seminar you will learn how to convert every day challenges into the right decisions. The seminar includes a number of tools and techniques that will help you analyze, assess and respond in different conflict situations.
• Critical Thinking Preferences
• Move From Assumptions To Decisions
• Support Ideas Exchange Within Your Team
• Critical Thinking Process and Method
• Four Brain Systems
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies