Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
In many business situations, we react using our emotions. Oftentimes, this is done subconsciously. This seminar will provide techniques that will allow you to eliminate and reduce your and your team’s emotional ups and downs and secure collaboration and high productivity with less conflict.
• What Is Emotional Intelligence?
• Learn Yours and Your Team’s Emotional Side
• Manage Your Emotions To Increase Productivity and Motivation While Reducing Conflict
• Make Decisions Based On Facts, Not Emotions
• Build After Failure – Do Not Let Your Setbacks Take Over Your Project and Team
• Build Positive Attitude and Collaboration Within Your Project
• Conflicts vs. Emotional Intelligence
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies