Duration: 52 days
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognize and manage emotions. Through a range of interactive activities, participants will learn how to develop their abilities to recognize and manage emotions.
• What is emotional intelligence?
• Define self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
• Tools and Techniques for managing your emotions
• Communication skills
• Communicate with others in a non-verbal manner
• Interpret and manage your emotions in any situation
• Effectively impact others emotional experiences
• Relate emotional intelligence to workplace situations
• Social intelligence
• What is conflict?
• Managing conflict situations
• Influence others
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies