Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
We conclude that this PM Maturity assessment methodology provides solid and comparative studies on PM practices across industries and companies within an industry. The result is that this study methodology provides a set of tools for organizations to use in identifying key areas of opportunity for improvement in project management.
• Auditing: Observation of your existing project management methodologies and practices
• Assessment: Evaluation of your organization's maturity level through a number of surveys (utilizing Six Sigma for project managers and OPM3®.)
• Alignment: Develop alternatives/solutions that would align your strategic, tactical and operational goals
• Action: There are many ways to do something, but we will help you find the right one
• Advance: Continuously monitor and improve your operation
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies