The Contractor shall accomplish on-site and off-site professional engineering services required to achieve the identified objectives.
Continue and extend the efforts in statistical process control started by CQA activities; Establish target product characteristics as identified by quality standards with allowable variations and the associated process characteristics and allowable variations to match the product characteristics; Assist in developing plans for verification and validation testing of new equipment to ensure product meets or exceeds quality standards and isVersion 01/24/2018 statistically representative of variations in production; Analyze specific product problems and assist in root cause analysis; Document all of the above and train key employees in statistical process control.
1. Basic Services.
2. Task Heading. The contractor shall assist in developing plans for verification and validation testing of new equipment to ensure currency meets or exceeds quality standards and is statistically representative of variations in production to accomplish the following tasks:
3. Characterize current process capability for product key characteristics based on available sheet based and note-based product data to identify areas where specifications are not being consistently achieved.
4. Isolate key process parameters that have an impact on product key characteristics using design of experiments and other analytical and practical techniques.
5. Specify key process parameter targets and control limits to yield target product.
6. Develop control plans that address process variation with upper/lower control limits.
7. Update and implement additional trend-based reports based on control plans.
8. Identify and support resolution of performance issues identified in trend charts.
9. Monitor process data for changes which may require further investigation.
10. Conduct analysis of causes of negative trends in production data.
11. Maintain and improve existing process monitoring dashboards and reports to ensure meaningful, actionable data is conveyed to production staff in a timely manner.
12. Interpret production data to allow engineering and operations to quickly see when corrective actions are needed and assess whether actions were effective.
13. Develop algorithms to detect process excursions and anomalous patterns in data sets.
14. Automate data analysis to provide limited engineering and production resources with actionable information with limited manual intervention.
15. Establish quick and efficient feedback loops for response to process excursions and anomalies.
16. Improve accessibility of data from production equipment (e.g., Flowsys, SNI, EIS, TSI, NuMas, Acu-Gage), including documenting detailed methods for accessing and utilizing these data sets.
17. Analyze measurement systems to characterize accuracy, precision, false accepts and false rejects. (16) Analyze data to support the alignment of inspection systems.
18. Contribute to testing plans for verification and validation of new equipment and processes, analyze resulting data, and report on results.
19. Identify data collection needs for current and future production equipment.
20. Participate in efforts to enhance data management and quality.
21. Support engineering projects for creation of improved sheet and note tracking.
22. Conduct system concept generation, review, feasibility, and trade-off analysis.
23. Advise on technology alternatives to achieve full capability for material, product, and process tracking, including supply chain history; raw materials; press settings, parameters, and operational values; ambient and environmental conditions; inspection settings, parameters, and results.
24. Conduct experimentation and support studies related to currency production and supporting operations, such as engraving.
25. Propose and review experimental designs to ensure production testing is designed in practical and statistically significant manner.
26. Provide engineering and data analysis to support special production investigations.
27. Conduct research and development of new analytics methods to support currencymanufacturing.
28. Develop innovative visualization methods to optimize understanding of production data.
29. Apply machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other state-of-the-art analytical methods and techniques to analyze production data sets for insight into product and process issues and trends.
30. Train key personnel to perform production data analysis and to develop and maintain process monitoring and control systems. The contractor shall provide to the Government COR a summary report, in contractor format, at the completion of all on-site support detailing all work accomplished. The report shall summarize the maintenance activities and include the date of service, the serial number of the equipment, the reason for the service, the work performed, and the name of the contractor personnel performing the maintenance.
The period of performance shall be for one (1) Base Year of 12 months and three (3) 12-month option years.
If you are interested please send us your resume and hourly rate.